Thursday, December 24, 2009

I finally simpsonized myself. how can i get it as my myspace picture. or set it as my windows backgr

well, it has took me a week to finally get the picture. i tried copying it. i tried sending it to myself, then copying it. how do i get it to my myspace picture or my pictures folder?



I finally simpsonized myself. how can i get it as my myspace picture. or set it as my windows background?

what I did is press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard... its located on the very top to the right... Then I open photo shop and paste it and cut the picture and paste it on to another new document lol... hope that's not too complicated... you can open it with paint



I finally simpsonized myself. how can i get it as my myspace picture. or set it as my windows background?

right click then save



I finally simpsonized myself. how can i get it as my myspace picture. or set it as my windows background?

k do this



get to where your simpson is on your screen



see the "print screen" button on your keyboard?



it might just say "prnt scrn"



press it



then open up paint



and go to edit, and click "paste"



then youll see everything on your computer screen when you pressed it



you should know how to use paint, but just cut the picture out, and save it



:D



have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone