Thursday, December 24, 2009

How to fix my myspace?

my lsat question didnt work out, because the profile i wanted was private.



so ill do my BEST to TRY and explain.



alright, pay good attention.



you know how people can go make their own myspace background,etc?



well, yea. i know how. i wanted a certant background, not layout. cos yes indeed its different from a layout.



i wanted a plain black background. sounds easy enough right?



well..not. ive tried but it wasnt working.



see, the problem..



i wanted a black background with the main boxes and such white. all white, no black space in between. and i wanted the black to be very noticable on the outside.



get it? i hope you.



when i made my custom ones, the white of the page would spread out to the sides of the screen and the size was not adjustable. ( iwish you could see)



how do i make it so that, the white part is somewhat..centered?



or give me a website where you can make a bkacground of ur own pic. but make sure its a VERY VERY GOOD website please.



How to fix my myspace?

mygen.co.uk



they have a profile editor



like a generator, its really good.



How to fix my myspace?

Use http://www.layoutgeneratormyspace.com/



Then sign up at photobucket.com to host your image and get a url to use at the layout generator site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone