Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How do I get a background to appear behind my myspace silmilar to this one(link below)?

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/6531/...



I want my background to fill the "green" part.



How do I get a background to appear behind my myspace silmilar to this one(link below)?

If u cannot find a code 4 something u want as your layout, this is what I recommend-----Whatever it is save it, then go 2 blingee.com and upload it. If u dont have an account, it is easy 2 create 1, similar 2 myspace. Go 2 "make a blingee" U will fall in love with this sight. It is easily explained how the process goes once u r on there. U have 2 bling out whatever u put on there, but even if it is just 1 lil sparkle it'll work. At the end of your creation it will give u many code options, such as, facebook, myspace comments, myspace default, etc. U want the myspace layout code. Sometimes it will automatically add your layout straight from your blingee account. It's fun and only 1 of the million other options that I am sure u will get answers for here. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone