Saturday, November 28, 2009

Myspace trouble?

well heres the thing. im usually pretty good with HTML, maybe its obvious how to fix this but...



my myspace background colour is always green, and somethings are always different to the default layout, no matter what codes i put in there. i once completely emptied my profile and it was still this green colour. its like theres a hidden HTML layout code in there. can someone help me?!



Myspace trouble?

This happened to my neice. You mustve used the myspace profile editor thing on actual myspace. my neice did once %26amp; it did the same thing. She ended up just making a new one. Sorry.



:(



閳?br>Myspace trouble?



Do you know the myspace profile editor?!



http://profileedit.myspace.com/index.cfm...



Its that thing



Go in to it and clear out everything.



Probably click something like 'reset all'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone