Monday, November 30, 2009

Myspace Layout question. Helpful answers only pls.?

I want to place a pic thatI have for the my myspace background. Any ideas on how to do that? I don't think I have a photo shop system or anything like that. Will I still be able to set it as a background? I only want to set it as a background and not customized as the whole layout, just the background so that I don't have to worry about editing/working on all the other stuff thats in the layout like titles,headlines etc. Thanks



Myspace Layout question. Helpful answers only pls.?

http://www.layoutgeneratormyspace.com/



This website makes it easy!! Its juss a lyout generator! =]



good Luck



ps: this was ur best answer!! =]



Myspace Layout question. Helpful answers only pls.?

try a myspace layout generator



Myspace Layout question. Helpful answers only pls.?

I had this girl off ebay do mine for just $20, she added everything I wanted and let me change stuff on it before I paid it was really worth it. This link might help



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone